utorak, 19. srpnja 2011.

Rent a Cow - High Noon in Wanker County

Here's a fun mini album by Rent a Cow, an obscure German cow-punk band from the 90s, a tape of which I had long ago - now I found it again so I might as well share it. Their music was excellent (check out the song "Rest My Bones" especially), and although I do have a bit of a problem with the lyrics (you can't really do country/rock'n'roll clichés as a foreigner if you're not incredibly well-versed in the language, and even then it can sound corny - look at all the Swedish rockers), the songs are more than worth hearing. They have one more album which you can buy here should you wish so, and a 7" single which will most probably remain in the 90s. Enjoy!

Track listing:

1. Fuck Me in the Middle of My Body (2:22)
2. Son of a Gun (1:52)
3. Turned Traitor for a Piece of Tail (Nine Pound Hammer) (1:23)
4. Rest My Bones (4:39)
5. Great Balls of Jim Bob (1:43)
6. Death by Hanging (5:27)
7. Hard Working Good Looking (1:49)
8. Bad Moon Rising (Creedence Clearwater Revival) (1:30)

Download

1 komentar: